Global Mission Partners
– Peggy MacPhee has lived and worked in central Europe full-time
since 1997 (and much longer part-time). Originally from Canada,
Peggy was part of GBC between 1990 and 1995. Her role in a former communist country is working in evangelism and discipleship.
– Mark & Gill Newham have been on the mission field since 1993
when God called them to work amongst the Mongolian people.
They have been Mission Partners with us since 2012.
Other Mission Contacts
– Pamela & Given Alves who run a Christian school in Brazil.
– Richard and Barbara Davies, work in a large French city amongst immigrants from islands in the Indian Ocean.
– Stephen & Maggie Norton who run the Glen Lorne Fellowship in Zimbabwe.
– Samuel & Catherine Sesay, seeking to bring the gospel
to the rural areas of Sierra Leone.
– Robert & Jennifer Thiel, Robert has recently taken up
the role of AIM International Director.
– Stuart & Dorothy Elford, renovating a house in western
Romania to serve as a Christian hospitality centre.
– Sanga Sanga centre, a major retreat and training resource for
the church in Tanzania, with AIM.
– Calvary Mission, a church planting initiative in the west of
Ireland, with UFM.
– Arab Focus Media, who produce media for broadcast
in the Arab world, with UFM.