Below are current key points relating to our Risk Assessment for returning to meeting at the church. (full document below).
We are now meeting in the church building; to join, please let us know in advance, so we can allocate your seat and not waste space (contact the church office).
- Face-coverings are still required unless you are pre-high school age or exempt (see detailed document below)
- You will need to leave the premises as directed after the service, and enter the building without gathering to chat outside before the service
- You will need to bring your own Bible
- You will not be able to sing aloud (unless pre-high school age)
- You will need to observe strict 2m social-distancing where possible
- By registering you are agreeing to us retaining your personal details for 21 days in order to comply with government “track and trace” guidelines. (HOWEVER, YOU CAN OPT OUT OF THIS)
- The attached Risk Assessment is currently under review following some relaxation in the Government guidelines on the use of Places of Worship
Return to GBC Risk Assessments_2020822